Follow the steps below to log into our system to add your bio information.
*If you have already logged into the system, skip steps 2-6 and jump to Step 7.
1. Navigate to http://simpson.edu/login/
2. Click on “lost your password”
3. Enter in your full email address (your simpson.edu address)
5. Enter in a new password and click on reset password and click “Reset Password”
7. Enter in your full Simpson email address and the password that you just created.
8. Now you are logged into the system and you can update your bio.
9. On the bottom of the left sidebar menu there is a button that says “profile,” click on that.
*Most of your information (your email, phone number, first name, last name and title) are automatically brought in from out Datatel System. If any of your information is incorrect please notify the Human Resources Office.
10. Here you can add your cell phone, your social media profiles (if you want to have them published on your bio page) and some other information.
12. Scroll down on the page and click on the blue “edit your bio” link.
13. This will open a new window and you can copy and paste your bio information in this space. When you are finished click the blue update button then close that tab/window.
14. Go back to your profile tab/window that you were previously on. You can enter in office hours and credentials below the “edit your bio” link.
15. Below those boxes, you can add a profile photo. Just click on choose file and browse your computer for your image.
16. Click on update your profile and you are finished!