Simpson College made our booth début at the Iowa State Fair!
Our booth consisted of not only information and friendly, helpful employees, but also a slew of goodies including frisbees, tattoos, and the crowd favorite: the No Booth. While it’s impossible to tell just how many fairgoers visited our booth, Simpson PR has given us these stats:
• Approximately 45,000 frisbees were handed out
• Over 200 prospect cards were filled out by sophomores, juniors, and
seniors as well as transfer students and EW&G prospects
• 3,821 photos were taken at the No Booths and uploaded to
Simpson’s Facebook page.
• Simpson’s Facebook page received 289 new “Likes” in the past week.
• 4,675 people so far have liked, commented or shared photos from the Fair
that were posted on our Facebook page.