Information about the Academic Calendar and the process of confirming dates.
The Academic Calendar working group meets in February and July and makes decisions about current and future calendars which are posted on the web. A total of six academic year calendars are posted to the web at one time.
February Meeting Includes:
- Choosing Homecoming/Family Weekend for the 3rd year calendar posted on the web.
- Choosing Fall Break for the 3rd year calendar posted on the web.
- Approve/Finalize the 3rd year calendar. This moves the calendar in the 3rd year position from “proposed” to “final”.
July Meeting Includes:
- Verify a proposed calendar for the 6th year calendar spot on the Academic Calendar and post it to the web.
- Discuss any changes needed or suggested for the 4th and 5th year “proposed” calendars.
- Remove the just completed Academic Calendar year from the web.