On April 18th, 2013, Simpson College will host its annual undergraduate symposium. The symposium serves to showcase outstanding scholarly works produced by Simpson College students through the presentation of papers, performances, posters and/or panel discussions.
At Simpson College, research, scholarship and creative work provides an opportunity for individual students or small groups of students to explore an issue of interest to them in a manner consistent with the discipline and to communicate their results to others. Projects may involve inquiry, design, creation, investigation, research, analysis, discovery, application, writing and/or performance.
- Abstract submission deadline: March 1, 2013 by 4 p.m. Submission instructions are posted on the "Information for Students" web page.
- Notification of acceptance: April 5, 2013
- Symposium day: April 18, 2013
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- E-mail Co-Chair Clint Meyer or another member of the Symposium Committee
Questions about abstract submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.