Process For Obtaining Accommodations

  1. Fill out a request for accommodations form
  2. Sign a release of information form
  3. Provide appropriate documentation
  4. This information can be brought to the appointment with the Student Accessibility Coordinator, or it can be sent through mail addressed to:
      1. Student Accessibility Coordinator
      1. The Center for Academic Resources, Dunn 101
      1. 701 North C Street
               Indianola, Iowa  50125