Students who thrive at Simpson have a passion for learning, are engaged in their community, and have hope for their future. We are excited you are considering applying to Simpson College! Our Director of Transfer and International Enrollment is here to help you through the admission process, but below is some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to meeting you and reading your application!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning the early fall and continuing on a space available basis. Admission to Simpson College is based on your academic record, extracurricular activities, and potential for success in a rigourous liberal arts curriculum.
International Student Checklist
- Request official documents of all previous academic work to be sent to the office of admissions. If possible, please provide an English translation.
- Submit official test results of your TOEFL, ACT or SAT I.
- Please complete and provide an International Student Application
- Complete the International Student Financial Aid Application and the International Certification of Finances
- All application materials should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
701 North C Street
Indianola, Iowa 50125
United States of America
After receiving all application materials, your application will be evaluated by the Simpson College Admissions Committee.
Questions regarding the admission process can be directed to email@example.com.