Students who thrive at Simpson have a passion for learning, are engaged in their community, and have hope for their future. We are excited your student is considering applying to Simpson College! The Director of Transfer Recruitment is here to help you and your student through the admission process.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning the early fall and continuing on a space available basis. Applications are reviewed individually by an admission committee comprised of Admission Staff and Academic Deans.
Your student has two ways they can apply to Simpson. They can apply using our online application or they have the option of printing out a pdf of the application and mailing it to the Office of Admissions.
Transfer Applicants are accepted on the basis of:
- Successful completion of academic work at an accredited college or university
- High school record and standardized test results*
Transfer Applicant Checklist
- Complete the application for admission (no application fee required).
- Request that official transcripts be sent directly from each college or university previously attended to the Simpson College Office of Admissions.
- Request official high school transcripts and ACT or SAT-I scores. *
* Required only of transfer applicants with fewer than 36 postsecondary hours of graded, transferable college credit at the time of application.