We are excited you are considering transferring to Simpson College. Transferring to Simpson allows you to continue your education at a well-respected institution that will provide you with exceptional academic experiences inside and outside of the classroom that will prepare you for future success. Students who have completed their A.A. degree at an accredited community college prior to transfer will meet all of Simpson’s Engaged Citizenship Curriculum (all general education requirements) before starting at Simpson.
Our Director of Transfer Enrollment, Gwen Schroder, is here to help you through the admissions process. Below is information to help you get started. We look forward to reading your application!
Transfer Applicants are accepted on the basis of:
- Successful completion of academic work at an accredited college or university
- High school record and standardized test results*
Transfer Applicant Checklist
- Complete the application for admission (no application fee required).
- Request that official transcripts be sent directly from each college or university previously attended to the Simpson College Office of Admissions.
- Request official high school transcripts and ACT or SAT-I scores*.
Transfer students are not required to write an essay as part of the application process.