Applying for Online, Evening and Graduate Programs

Thank you for considering Simpson College.  We encourage you to fill out an application below.  Applying is free!

Apply today!


Part-time and evening applicants are considered for acceptance on the basis of any or all of the following:

  • Successful academic work at an accredited college or university
  • Work history with examples of supervisory or professional responsibilities
  • Prior or current military service
  • Other significant experiences that show evidence of the student’s ability to be successful in an academic environment

autumngates crop


Are you a returning student?
If you have already taken classes at Simpson as a matriculated student, please complete the Re-Admission Form instead of an application.


  • Complete the appropriate application for admission above.
  • Contact a Continuing & Graduate Admissions Counselor to schedule a time to meet with an academic advisor.
  • Submit transcripts from any college(s) you have previously attended.
  • Submit official high school transcripts.*Only required of transfer applicants with fewer than 36 postsecondary hours of graded, transferable college credit at the time of application.
  • If applicable, submit military transcripts using the Joint Services Transcript request system.
  • Check with your employer about tuition reimbursement options.
  • Complete the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • After receiving notification of admission to the College, part-time and evening students are asked to submit a non-refundable matriculation fee. The standard matriculation fee is $125, however students who pay the fee within their first 12 credits earned at Simpson qualify for a discounted fee of $75. Receipt of the matriculation fee will determine graduation requirements of the current academic catalog.

In order to register, students will meet with an academic advisor by appointment. For more information contact Ginger Hermon, Admissions Counselor for Continuing & Graduate Programs, at or 515-961-1313.