Global Management Major
Students will complete ten courses, plus a capstone and a minor in a language as follows:
- Econ 100 Macroeconomic Principles
- Acct 201 Introduction to Accounting Information
- Magt 131 Management Concepts
- Mktg 234 Marketing
- Magt 333 Organization and Behavior
- Magt 336 International Marketing
- Econ 343 International Trade and Finance
- CIS 145 Management Information Systems and Business Intelligence
Choose two courses from the following:
- PoSc 230 Western European Politics
- PoSc 231 Politics of Russia and Eastern Europe
- PoSc 232 Asian Politics
- PoSc 233 Latin American Politics
- PoSc 240 World Politics
- PoSc 340 Politics of a Changing World
- Rel 120 Intro to World Religion
- Econ 230 Economic Development
- Hist 275 History of India
- Hist 276 History of China
- Hist 309 Contemporary Europe .
*Also Required: Minor in language offered through the Department of World Language and Culture Studies.
- **Magt 385 Senior Seminar in Strategic Management
*In fulfilling requirements for the global management major, students who are not native speakers of English are required to pursue a minor in English or another second language. For native speakers of English, study abroad is strongly encouraged.
**Consultation with Business Administration and Economics department chair is required during junior year.