Simpson’s Health Services Leadership (HSL) program prepares students with the knowledge and values needed for leadership roles and career success in complex and evolving health industry organizations. Students in the HSL program excel because of the state-of-the-art curriculum, focus on experiential learning, and abundant opportunities to build relationships with regional health industry leaders.
Why Study Health Services Leadership at Simpson College?
- Six of the top 10 fastest growing careers in America are healthcare related.
- There is currently a shortage of qualified individuals to fill key positions in this growing field.
- Simpson’s program was developed with the input and guidance of industry leaders who know the “right now” needs of healthcare and understand the future of the field.
- The U.S. healthcare system is being overhauled to meet The Triple Aim’s* three linked goals: improve the patient experience of care, reduce per capita costs, and improve the health of populations. Through state-of-the-art curriculum and high-quality internships, the HSL program prepares students to be leaders in this movement.
- Simpson’s ideal location near a major metropolitan area populated with healthcare related industries provides opportunities for internships and hands on learning experiences.
WHAT COULD YOUR CAREER PATH LOOK LIKE?
- Project Director » Department Manager » Chief Operating Officer of a Regional Medical Center
- Staff Analyst » Director of Resident Experience » Executive Director of a Senior Living Community
- Physical Therapist » Program Manager » Senior Vice President of Wellness and Community Health in an Integrated Health Services Network.