“The likelihood of a student getting a job offer increased with the frequency of career center use. Students who used the career center four or more times a semester were more likely to have job offers than those who used it once a semester.” ~ National Association of Colleges and Employers, 2011
Simpson Career Services is here to help each Simpson student pursue career success! We provide comprehensive career services to help students identify their personal strengths and interests, explore academic and occupational options, and secure internship and employment opportunities. Career Services staff work one-on-one with students to help them:
- Explore academic majors and potential careers through career counseling appointments
- Search for part-time, internship, and full-time employment opportunities
- Learn how to write successful resumes and cover letters
- Sharpen interviewing skills through mock-interviews
- Prepare application materials for graduate or professional school
In addition to our individual services for students, we also offer a variety of courses, programs, and events to help Simpson students explore career opportunities and prepare for career success.
More detailed information about our services and resources for students, alumni, faculty, and employers can be found by navigating the menu options on the left side of this page. Don't see what you're looking for? Let us know! Contact Career Services at 515-961-1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship Success StoriesView all
- Erin Domine: Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Mary Galanis: Hewlett-Packard
- Anna Sherry: YMCA
- Brittany Rempe: Vermeer
- Rachel Wollschlager: Ernst and Young
- Kelsey McLaughlin: BKD, LLP
- Bryce Phillips: LS2group
- Students Find Success at Simpson College Career Fair!
- Tom Sanford: United States Attorney’s Office
- Katie Haganman: Warren County General Assistance Office