Simpson Career Services is here to help each Simpson student pursue career success! We provide comprehensive career services to help students identify their personal strengths and interests, explore academic and occupational options, and secure internship and employment opportunities. Career Services staff work one-on-one with students to help them:
- Explore academic majors and potential careers through career counseling appointments
- Search for part-time, internship, and full-time employment opportunities
- Learn how to write successful resumes and cover letters
- Sharpen interviewing skills through mock-interviews
- Prepare application materials for graduate or professional school
In addition to our individual services for students, we also offer a variety of courses, programs, and events to help Simpson students explore career opportunities and prepare for career success.
More detailed information about our services and resources for students, alumni, faculty, and employers can be found by navigating the menu options on the left side of this page. Don't see what you're looking for? Let us know! Contact Career Services at 515-961-1667 or email@example.com.