Simpson’s Career Services office hosts a variety of events throughout the year to help students learn about career opportunities and connect with potential employers. We hope you will join us! For additional details or assistance pre-registering as an event attendee, please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-961-1667.
Tuesday, October 7th | 11:30a.m. – 2:00p.m. | KCC: Hubbell Hall
- Every fall, students attend this event to speak with faculty members and major mentors from departments across campus to learn about academic programs offer at Simpson College.
Speed Mock Interviews – FULL
Monday, October 20th | 5:30 – 7:30p.m. | KCC: Hubbell Hall II
- Practice your interview skills and talk with employers to learn about the job market and tips for your job search. Login to your CareerPaths account to register.
- To be added to the waitlist, please email Bobbi Meyer (email@example.com).
Graduate School Fair
Wednesday, October 22nd | 12:00- 2:00p.m. | KCC: Hubbell Hall I
- This event helps students look to the future by exploring graduate and professional school programs.
Wednesday, October 29th | 12:00 – 2:00p.m. | KCC: Hubbell Hall
- Students interested in part-time, summer, internship, and full-time opportunities are invited to speak with employers at this event. Such industries represented are Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Social Media, Journalism, and Graphic Design.
S.T.E.M. Career Fair
Wednesday, January 28th | 12:00 – 2:00p.m. | Great Hall
- Students interested in part-time, summer, internship, and full-time opportunities are invited to speak with employers at this event. Such industries represented are Health Care, Renewable Resources, Actuarial, and Technology.
Etiquette and Professional Development Lunch
Wednesday, February 11th | Lunch Hour (Time TBD) | KCC: Hubbell Hall
- This event will help to develop and strengthen your professional skills in a social setting.
Human Services Career Fair
Wednesday, April 8th | 11:00 – 1:00p.m. | KCC: Hubbell Hall
- Students interested in part-time, summer, internship, and full-time opportunities are invited to speak with employers at this event. Such industries represented are Education, Government, Not-for-Profit, Social Services, Counseling, and Ministry.
Iowa College Recruiting Network (ICoRN) Events
Simpson College is a member of the Iowa College Recruiting Network (ICoRN), a cooperative recruiting service representing 29 colleges and universities from across Iowa. Simpson students and our employer partners are welcome and encouraged to participate in ICoRN recruiting events throughout the year. Click here to learn about ICoRN’s annual events.
Accounting Interview Day
Friday, September 26th | 8:00am. – 4:15p.m. | Wartburg College
- This is a pre-selected event in which students interview for internship and full-time positions after having been selected by attending employers.