Simpson CareerPaths is a free online job and internship system for Simpson students. Through CareerPaths, students can search for open positions and, often times, apply directly to listings through the system. Faculty and staff can also access the system by creating a free account (instructions below). By creating your own account, you will have access to postings that you might share with your students during class, advising sessions, or informal conversations.
If you have already created an account, log in below:
Faculty/Staff Account Setup Instructions
- Go to https://simpson-csm.symplicity.com
- Click on “Students/Alumni”
- Click on “Alumni Register”
- Complete the profile.
- When you get to the required “Graduation Date” field – enter any graduation date that would classify you as an alumni. This way when we update profile information for current students, your profile will remain in the system as is.
- In the “Year in School” field, you can designate yourself as “Faculty/Staff”
- In the “Applicant Type” field, again, enter “Alumni” so that your profile information will remain in the system after updates.
- If you wish to receive e-mails about job/internship postings or events in your area/field, select “Yes” to the “Email Notification” field.
- The “Resume Book” field is so that employers can easily collect student resumes when they apply through the system.
- Create a username that you will use when you sign-in.
- Shortly after you complete the profile and have been approved, you will receive an e-mail with a password that will allow you to access the Simpson CareerPaths system here.