More than ever, internships can play a key role in your career success during and after college. Internships allow you to gain valuable hands-on professional experience in your field(s) of interest, giving ample opportunities to explore career options, apply classroom knowledge, develop new skills, broaden networks, and prepare for the world-of-work. Simpson recognizes the value of these incredible learning experiences and is committed to helping you make internships a part of your Simpson experience.
To learn more about internships, check out these additional pages:
- Academic Credit for your Internship – find out how to register for and earn academic credit for an internship
- Guaranteed Internship Program – learn about this optional internship preparation program for Simpson students.
- Internship FAQs – find answers to the most common internship-related questions
- Internship Insider – a blog highlighting the successes of Simpson College interns
- Internship Resources – use these helpful online resources to search for internship opportunities
- Internship Videos:
- Searching for an Internship Video – a video featuring the views of local employers
- Applying to and Interviewing for an Internship Video – a video featuring the views of local employers
- Making the Most of an Internship Video – a video featuring the views of local employers