To help employers promote opportunities to Simpson students, we host CareerPaths, an online recruiting system where our employer partners can post their job, internship, and service openings. It is free to create an employer account on CareerPaths.
To ensure fair and ethical recruiting on our campus, we have implemented the following recruitment and posting policies:
Our staff works only with employers who comply with EEO and Affirmative Action principles in recruiting activities.
We reserve the right to refuse/cancel the posting of any position that is deemed inappropriate or questionable.
We will not list a position if:vv
- The position(s) requires a fee/payment or investment for the student
- The position is temporary and based on commission only
- The Study, Internship, and Work Abroad opportunity for which the student is required to pay a fee to locate
- The third-party recruiter requires an applicant-paid fee.
- The employment opportunity involves on-campus solicitation or on-campus sales
- The posting company is unwilling to provide information about their services and/or specifics about the job opportunity
- The third-party recruiter does not disclose (in the posting or to the student) the name(s) of the client(s) that the third party recruiter is representing and to whom the student’s credentials will be disclosed.
Disclaimer: Simpson College reserves all rights to deny access and/or services to any company or organization whose business and/or services may be inappropriate for our students and/or alumni. Simpson College cannot guarantee that CareerPaths will run continuously without interruption. The college is not responsible for any direct or indirect harm, loss, or damage caused to anyone who uses Simpson College CareerPaths or the Symplicity system.