Location: Kent Campus Center, Student Development Suite (2nd Floor)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.
- To schedule an appointment, please call or email using the staff directory links above.
Student Staff Members:
|Callie Seylar (CDCE Wesley Service Scholar Undergraduate Assistant)
|Cassie Nemmers (CDCE Career Coach / Internship Coordinator Assistant)
|Kelly Brass (CDCE Undergraduate Assistant)
|Miranda Schultz (CDCE Career Coach)
|Morgan Ryan (CDCE Data Manager)
|Taiylor Morgan (CDCE Wesley Service Scholar Assistant)
To foster student development through career education, service opportunities, and professional experiences.
Our vision is for all students to graduate with a sense of purpose and to be competitive candidates for their first-choice destinations following college.
- Relationships: We value relationships with our students and alumni. We collaborate with staff, faculty, and community partners to support the development of our students. We operate with integrity and create an inclusive environment which supports opportunities for all.
- Reflection: We value reflection and encourage students to engage in and think critically about a diverse set of experiences. We are committed to helping students make informed decisions about their future paths.
- Best Practices: We value best practices in our field and strive for excellence in our work. We are guided by assessment, research, and professional development.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Prior to graduation, students who engage with our team will be able to:
- articulate sense of self, established purpose, and goals for future path
- utilize professional techniques when searching, applying, and interviewing for opportunities
- synthesize knowledge gained from experiential learning
- demonstrate skills necessary to succeed in post-graduation pursuits
- build and nurture professional relationships and networks