Simpson College seeks a self motivated, results orientated individual to represent the College in the recruitment of prospective students within an assigned area.
- Actively recruit and counsel prospective students in assigned region.
- Manage communication with prospective students from territory (E.G. telephone
calls, emails, personal notes
- Seasonally travel to high schools and college fair programs. Extensive overnight
travel is required.
- Represent Simpson College at various activities both on and off campus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Self starter and independent worker within a team setting.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Familiarity with Simpson College preferred.
Please send cover letter, resume, name and contact information for three professional references to: Human Resources, Simpson College, 701 North C Street, Indianola, IA 50125 or by e-mail (Word format please) to employment@Simpson.edu . Visit www.simpson.edu for further information about Simpson College. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Simpson College does not unlawfully discriminate and aims to employ persons of various backgrounds and experiences to help constitute a diverse community. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from members of underrepresented groups. You will find the entire EOE statement at: http://simpson.edu/employment-opportunities/. Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to cultural diversity and the ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Employment will require a criminal background check, which may include, but is not limited to, criminal history, national sex offender search and motor vehicle history.
Posting Date: 12/9/13