Evening and Weekend Application Process
You may apply online or download a printable version of the Simpson College application for admission. (Please note: no application fee is required.)
Applicants are considered for acceptance on the basis of any or all of the following:
• Successful academic work at an accredited college or university
• Work history with examples of supervisory or professional responsibilities
• Prior or current military service
• Other significant experiences that show evidence of the student’s ability to be successful in an academic environment
Evening and Weekend Applicant Checklist:
- Complete the application for admission (no application fee required).
- Request that official transcripts be sent directly from each college or university previously attended the Simpson College Evening, Weekend & Graduate Programs.
- Request official high school transcripts.*
*Only required of transfer applicants with fewer than 36 postsecondary hours of graded, transferable college credit at the time of application.
After receiving notification of admission to the College, Evening and Weekend students are asked to submit a $75 matriculation fee. Receipt of the deposit will determine graduation requirements of the current academic catalog.
In order to register, students will meet with an academic advisor by appointment. For more information contact Katie Princehouse, Director of Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-961-1845.