Find out more
Why a Masters in Criminal Justice From Simpson College
- Work and advance your career in law enforcement, juvenile services, court systems and more
- Affordable tuition
- Flexible classes and online courses to fit your schedule
- Three convenient campus locations
- Dedicated faculty and advisors
Advance your career today
Become a leader in law enforcement, security management, corrections, investigation and loss prevention. Earn your Masters in Criminal Justice Degree from a leading Iowa College. Classes are offered in flexible schedules to fit your needs.
The classes [in] the MACJ curriculum really opened my eyes after many years of working in law enforcement. I really wish I would have had this knowledge sooner. It would have helped me understand societal stressors and recidivism... Now I work in government [in areas of] veterans homelessness and shelters, suicide prevention and awareness, sexual trauma, and human trafficking, to name a few. The cumulative knowledge from the MACJ program has provided me a much greater understanding into our society and I couldn’t be prouder to promote Simpson College.
– Brenda Safranski, MACJ ’16, staff member of a U.S. Senator
The skills I have developed challenge me to critically analyze policies and procedures within the workplace, which will benefit myself and my employer.
For more information about the Masters in Criminal Justice program contact:
Samantha O'Hara, PhD
Director of Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Download the program brochure
- Program and Course Requirements
- More Information about the MACJ Program
- Send Your Transcripts to Simpson