Now accepting applications for the Fall 2015 cohort
- Affordable evening and weekend courses offer a convenient schedule for earning your degree.
- Study with committed Education faculty who are knowledgeable, passionate, and supportive.
- Learn from Simpson's master teachers during classroom field experiences.
- Our cohort model encourages peer-to-peer learning and often results in lasting professional and personal relationships.
- Simpson’s Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) and Transition to Teaching (T-to-T) programs start every fall. Contact us at 515-309-3099 for more information.
Attend an upcoming information session
- Tues, January 27, 2015 | West Des Moines | Room 34 | 1415 28th Street, Suite 250 | 6:00 pm
- Wed, March 18, 2015 | Indianola | McNeill Hall | Pioneer Room | 701 North C Street | 6:00 pm
- Mon, May 4, 2015 | Indianola | Wallace Hall | Room 201 | 701 North C Street | 6:00 pm