This 1.8 million-dollar facility was dedicated in the spring of 1983 and named for Amy Robertson, Class of 1921. The Lekberg Recital Hall seats 250 people and is used for student and faculty recitals as well as small-group presentations. The center also contains faculty offices, individual practice rooms and instrumental music facilities. A $1 million addition was completed in the spring of 1997. The Salisbury Hall of Music features a choral rehearsal room, including a listening library, teaching studios and a large classroom.