Harris Hall is the primary instrumental rehearsal hall at Simpson College. The Simpson College and Community Orchestra, all Simpson College bands, and many chamber music rehearsals take place in Harris Hall. In addition, many music education and conducting classes meet in this room.
Harris Hall is named for Dale and Enid Harris, both graduates of the Simpson Class of 1925. Dale was a longtime high school band director in Pontiac, Michigan, and a founding member and first president of the American School Band Director’s Association.