Constructed in 1954, this new two-story student union was called Annie Merner Pfeiffer Hall. In the summer of 2001, this building was completely renovated. Several meal plans are available for students to choose from, and the dining hall features food stations offering a wide variety of options. Above Pfeiffer is Great Hall. This large room is used to hold dances, convocations, lectures, recitals, banquets and numerous other student gatherings.