Wallace Hall

The Science Hall was built in 1888 and housed a museum, music rooms, laboratories, library, classrooms and art studio. It was renamed in 1967 for Henry A. Wallace, geneticist and former vice president of United States and housed geology, mathematics and physics. It now serves as the headquarters of the Education and Sociology Departments.

 

Contact

515-961-1616

Reserve This Space

Conferences Office
515 961-1428