Student Health Insurance
- Simpson College requires all International Students and Intercollegiate Student Athletes to provide proof of health insurance.
- Athletes must submit a copy of their insurance card and fill out forms through the electronic records system (ATS) before August 1. Instructions and a check list can be found on the athletics website at: http://simpsonathletics.com/information/athletictraining/forms . For questions, please contact Mike Hadden at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- International Students will be billed health insurance, unless students can provide proof of insurance that is serviced by a United States Insurance Company. The current insurance plan can be found at EIIA.
- If students need to purchase health insurance, options can be viewed at Marketplace.
- Although not required, all students are strongly encouraged to have health insurance and carry their insurance card with them so to access medical care.