Student Health Insurance

Student Health Insurance: Effective May 2013

  • Simpson College requires Intercollegiate Student Athletes and International Students to provide proof of health insurance by September 1.Students not providing proof of insurance by September 1 will be billed for the SAS plan.
  • Athletes: Must submit a copy of thier insurance card and fill out forms through the electronic records system (ATS).Instructions and a check list can be found on the athletics website.
  • International Students must submit proof of insurance to the Office of Student Development..
  • If you need to purchase insurance: Simpson partners with SAS (Student Assurance Services) to offer a student focused health insurance plan. Students may view or print a detailed brochure from the following website
  •  1) Click on “Find My School” 2) Select the state where the school is located 3) Search and select the school name. Students may also call SAS with any questions at 800-328-2739.
  • All students are encouraged to have current health insurance:and to carry their health insurance information to access medical care.