Friday, January 23rd, 2015
This conference explores current issues and best practices across Iowa in cutting edge design and management of population health management initiatives. Register today!
Who should attend?
Senior executives, physicians, department managers, board members, informatics leaders, nurses and other caregivers, faculty, and students from across Iowa.
8:30 - 9 Continental Breakfast
9 - 9:05 Welcome
9:05 - 9:30 Opening Plenary
9:30 - 10:45 Panel Discussion I:
Design and management of clinical integration, care coordination, financial integration, and accountable care
10:45 - 11 Networking Break
11 - 12:15 Panel Discussion II:
Patient and family engagement
12:15 - 1:15 Lunch and Networking
1:15 - 2:30 Panel Discussion III:
Leveraging data and analytics
2:30 - 3 Concluding Plenary
Simpson College Division of Continuing & Graduate Programs West Des Moines Campus
1415 28th Street, Suite 250 West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Intersection of 28th St. & Westown Pkwy. Free parking is available.
- JASON COOPER Vice President, Business Analytics Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- ROBERT DeGRAAFF Department of Business Administration and Economics, Simpson College
- VERNON DELPESCE President & Chief Executive Officer YMCA of Greater Des Moines
- BRAD EDMISTER Chief Actuary CoOportunity Health
- MARK JUFFERNBRUCH Chair Department of Business Administration and Economics, Simpson College
- CHAD PIPER Executive Director The Village, A WesleyLife Community
- DANIEL ROYER Director, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Government Relations, and Advocacy Iowa Hospital Association
- MARC STROHSCHEIN Executive Director Senior Star at Elmore Place
- KELLY TAYLOR Director of Quality and Care Management, Mercy ACO
Vice President, Business Analytics Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
President & Chief Executive Officer YMCA of Greater Des Moines
Instructor of Graduate Studies in the areas of Health and Human Services Concordia University
Former Senior VP of Financial Operations Columbia/HCA
Former Chief of Staff Iowa Health System
President & Chief Executive Officer CareView Communications
President & Chief Operating Officer Life Care Services
President & Chief Executive Officer Iowa Hospital Association
Chief Operating Officer Mercy Clinics, Inc.
Executive Director The Village, A WesleyLife Community
Director of Special Projects Lifespace Communities
Executive Director Senior Star at Elmore Place
A Word about Healthcare Administration at Simpson College
Simpson College is creating a premier Healthcare Administration program to meet the “right now” needs of a changing and evolving industry.
The mission of the Healthcare Administration program at Simpson College is to educate and professionalize learners in preparation for management positions, leadership roles, professional advancement, and career success in complex and evolving health industry organizations.
Simpson College’s high-quality interdisciplinary liberal arts education and healthcare administration courses provide the knowledge, skills, abilities, and values needed for patient-centered, improvement-driven, systems-oriented, financially-responsible, and ethically-grounded health services management.
Conference Fee & Registration
The conference fee is $150. Participants may pay online at the time of registration.