Simpson has partnered with Microsoft to provide LIVE@EDU e-mail services to all current students. LIVE@EDU features the following:
- 10 GB of storage space
- Virus and spam protection
- Instant messaging with audio, and video chats, file sharing and application sharing
- Mailbox aggregator to combine all e-mail addresses to their Simpson e-mail
- Access to e-mail, contacts, calendar and documents from anywhere, including a broad range of active sync mobile devices.
- 25 GB of storage space (in addition to the 10 GB of email)
- Store and access documents, photos and more from anywhere
- Control who sees what with password protection
- Collaborate with classmates on projects, with shared folders
Office Web Apps
- On-line companions to Word, Excel, Power Point and OneNote
- Perform basic editing to your on-line documents even from a computer that doesn’t have Microsoft Office installed.
- Simultaneously edit documents in Excel and OneNote with others for projects
E-mail for student can be accessed by using the webmail link under the current student tab on the Simpson web page or by a single sign on connection through the e-mail icon on their StormFront page.
Employees of the college are provided with an official Simpson email account. E-mail for employees can be accessed by using webmail link under the faculty staff tab on the Simpson web page. Detailed spam filtering instructions or frequently asked questions about e-mail can be found by following the appropriate links.
For help with your e-mail, please contact Information Services at (515)961-1411 or e-mail email@example.com.