Barker Hall was built in 1954, and renovated in 1995 and 2002. An addition was completed in the summer of 2005. It now houses 191 first-year students. A mixture of single, double, triple and quad rooms are available. Each of the three floors has community bath facilities. The hall offers a lounge, computer room, vending area, kitchen and laundry facilities.