A variety of study spaces are available on the first and second floors. Try out the individuals carrels, a table for six or a large, leather chair. Outlets are located throughout the building.
- Three group studies on the first floor have white boards, tables, electrical outlets, and access to wired/wireless Internet.
- Presentation & Media Study (Dunn 100) also has a TV/DVD cart for viewing reserve items & a large flat screen to work on group presentations or view streaming video. You may check out a camcorder and tripod to record and review your class presentations.
- TechStudy (Dunn 101) includes a Smartboard, document camera, multimedia projector and other media equipment from check-out.
- Dunn 104 is named in honor of Joe Walt, former Simpson professor and college historian.
- To improve hands-on learning space for education students, two methods classrooms have been moved from Wallace Hall to Dunn Library. The education workroom is being updated to the Teacher Education Curriculum Lab; it is connected to Dunn 201, the first of the two Teacher Education Labs. The rooms will be available for group study outside of class times.