For Continuing & Graduate Programs

Non-traditional students and faculty have access to library services and research databases to help with class assignments.

Simpson ID This ID card with a barcode label is required to access many of our services, including online databases off-campus.

  • No ID? Call the Indianola Continuing & Graduate Programs office (515-961-1614).
  • No barcode on ID? Call weekdays the circulation office (515-961-1518).

Evening classReference assistance

Resources @Dunn will help you get started on your research, by highlighting library resources available for Continuing & Graduate Programs students, from getting personal reference assistance, requesting materials from the library, and beginning your research.

Ask a Librarian is available to answer any questions you have regarding library research and services. Faculty may request classroom instruction here as well.

Reference databases  EBSCOhost allows you to access full-text periodicals, newspapers and reference tools.  A variety of news sources is accessible through LexisNexis Academic.  Other research databases are available.

Accessing databases off-campus Information for accessing databases off campus from your home/office. Your patron barcode is located on your Simpson College ID card.

Requesting resources from Dunn Library  Checkouts/Returns

Borrowing resources from other Libraries  Interlibrary Loan/Open Access

Setting up your laptop for wireless @ Indianola campus