The International Student Organization (ISO) at Simpson College consists of members from countries all around the world. Currently we have students from Argentina, Kenya, Mexico, Malaysia, France, Tahiti, Ecuador, Northern Ireland, Spain, Poland, and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Some of the goals of ISO are:
- coordinate the international students and multicultural activities.
- seek excellent education, develop leadership skills and achieve career goals
- assist international students in their adjustment to the social and academic environment of campus life.
- It conducts various events each month ranging from cookouts to events such as the International Food Festival held annually.
- Link International students with host parents who will help them during their stay at Simpson.
- Promote Intercultural relationships through events that showcase international students cultural backgrounds.
ISO conducts election every year and has a student body of members headed by Walter Lain, the assistant dean of international and multicultural affairs. The current executive members are:
Grace Tshimoa (Congo), Eddah Mauti (Kenya),Mariana Quinõnes (Mexico)