Some of the goals of ISO are:
- coordinate the international students and multicultural activities.
- seek excellent education, develop leadership skills and achieve career goals
- assist international students in their adjustment to the social and academic environment of campus life.
- It conducts various events each month ranging from cookouts to events such as the International Food Festival held annually.
- Link International students with host parents who will help them during their stay at Simpson.
- Promote Intercultural relationships through events that showcase international students cultural backgrounds.
ISO conducts election every year and has a student body of members headed by Walter Lain, the assistant dean of international and multicultural affairs. The current executive members are:
Grace Tshimoa (Congo), Eddah Mauti (Kenya),Mariana Quinõnes (Mexico)