Studies Accepting Participants
- Perceptions of Poverty in the U.S. – Cheyanne Godwin, Brandon Meese, and Marina Quinones
- Perceptions of People in the Greek System – Jake McLain, Ryan Stewart, and Micah Watson
- Greeks versus Non-Greeks – Rachel Farner, Kealan Graham, and Kelsey Merschman
- Romantic Relationships and Alcohol Use (Study 1) – Sara Hottenworth, Cari Knowlton, Mari Silliman, and Kelsey Townsend
- Romantic Relationships and Alcohol Use (Study 2) – Joella Hanes and Libby Mattingly
- Music Choices and Personality – Marta Edwards, Caleb Prevo, Laura Smith, and Matt Stewart
- Sleep and GPA – Briana McCloskey, Lauren Sales, and Andrew Wood
- Birth Order and Personality – Elizabeth Cozart, Michelle Hartman, Hannah Hill, Sydney Rissler
EEG study on Attention and Distraction – Don Evans, Professor of Psychology
Recently completed studies
- Animal Assistance and the Stress Response – Lauren Sebek, Psychology Major
- Attachment Style, Social Support and Mood – Miranda Dean, Psychology Major
- Thoughts and Feelings that Friends and Couples Commonly Experience – Carly Warner, Psychology Major
- Jealousy Survey – Sydni Loney, Psychology Major
- Study of Mate Selection conducted – Beth Baltes and Jess Schultes
- Morgan Mauro, Alexa Cashatt, Taylor Sharp, Sam Cook, Kiley Hudson, & Lindsey Borgomainerio conducted two different studies of mate preferences.
- Tayler Swacker, Danielle Ault, Marissa Belau and Annie Collins examined whether there is a relationship between snacking habits and procrastination.
- Kyle Loy and Kolby Warren examined the psychological motivation to lift weights.
- Paige McConkey, Aubree Gilmore, Kiley Hudson, and Kelli Salemink studied people’s initial desires in a romantic partner and how satisfied they are.
- Jennifer Gaffney, Jasmine Wreghitt, Phil Krichau, and Josh Eaton examined people’s attitudes about texting and driving.
- Hannah Longstreet, Bayley Fleshner, Lauren Martin, Katie Marple, and Courtney Rinner examined how many sexual partners people have had.