Process For Obtaining Accommodations

  1. Make an appointment with the Student Accessibility Coordinator by emailing Pat Kelley at
  2.  Fill out a request for accommodations form
  3. Sign a release of information form
  4. Provide appropriate documentation
  5. This information can be brought to the appointment with Pat Kelley, Student Accessibility Coordinator, or it can be sent to her as an attachment or through the mail: Pat Kelley, Dunn 101, 701 North C Street, Indianola, Iowa 50125.