Psi Chi is the international honor society in psychology. Membership recognizes academic excellence in psychology and is worth sharing on resumes, applications for employment, and applications for graduate school. Students are invited to join the Simpson College chapter of Psi Chi each spring.
Requirements for eligibility
- declared major or minor in psychology
- be at least a spring semester sophomore
- have completed at least 3 psychology courses
- have an overall GPA in the top 35% of their class
- have at least a 3.0 GPA in psychology
For more information visit the Psi Chi web site.