Sex Survey – by Sal Meyers, Professor of Psychology
Studies being conducted by students in Psychology of Gender
- Survey #1: What are some of your experiences with relationships?
- Survey #2: For those of you who are engaged or married
- Survey #3: For men–what are some of your experiences with media (e.g., TV, movies, magazines, etc.)?
- Survey #4: What products do you buy in grocery stores?
- Survey #5: Your perceptions of different occupations
Healthy College Relationships - by Carly Warner
Complete a survey in which you take a short test and then make judgments about yourself. This study is being conducted by Dylan Anderson for Advanced Research.
What studies were completed recently?
A survey on Relationship Behaviors by Sydni Loney in Advanced Research
A survey of personality and responses to vignettes by Miranda Dean for Advanced Research
Morgan Mauro, Alexa Cashatt, Taylor Sharp, Sam Cook, Kiley Hudson, & Lindsey Borgomainerio conducted two different studies of mate preferences.
Tayler Swacker, Danielle Ault, Marissa Belau and Annie Collins examined whether there is a relationship between snacking habits and procrastination.
Kyle Loy and Kolby Warren examined the psychological motivation to lift weights.
Paige McConkey, Aubree Gilmore, Kiley Hudson, and Kelli Salemink studied people’s initial desires in a romantic partner and how satisfied they are.
Jennifer Gaffney, Jasmine Wreghitt, Phil Krichau, and Josh Eaton examined people’s attitudes about texting and driving.
Hannah Longstreet, Bayley Fleshner, Lauren Martin, Katie Marple, and Courtney Rinner examined how many sexual partners people have had.