Mission Statement of the Office of the Registrar
As custodians for the academic data and the integrity of the academic policies of the college, we are committed to assisting students and the Simpson Community in working within the parameters of the academic policies and requirements while respecting the dignity of all who seek our assistance.
Congratulations to our 2015 graduates!
Below are some items you may want to take care of prior to your graduation date:
- Once all of your grades are posted, print a copy of your degree audit. You will no longer be able to view your complete degree audit after your degree has been posted.
- Request an official copy of your transcript. You can request this now and have it held until your degree is posted. There is no charge for a transcript and having one on hand can be quite beneficial as it does take 3-4 business days to process a request.
- Please be sure your mailing address is current. Your diploma will be mailed to you after your degree has been posted.
If you are graduating in Spring/Summer 2016 your Graduation Application is now past due. Please turn this in to our office as soon as possible.
- Summer registration is still open; classes begin May 26
- First year orientation is June 16-19
- Traditional classes begin September 1
- Last day to add/drop a traditional class is September 8
|Click Here: FERPA Information
For Faculty Resources
For access to Academic Forms
For access to Transcript Information
For access to the Academic Policies
For access to the Student Life Handbook
IF YOU SEEK TO BE READMITTED, please click here
For Enrollment and Degree Verifications, please call 515-961-1642.
Hillman Hall, First Floor
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Jody Ragan, Registrar
Cheryl Gravett, Assistant Registrar
Lynette Anderson, Assistant to the Registrar
Rhonda Pooley, Assistant to the Registrar
Tammi Perry, Assistant to the Registrar
Simpson College IPEDS Information
Toll Free: 800-362-2454