For the upcoming fall of 2013, Simpson will offer 6 different theme house options for residential students. These are briefly described below, although more information is available in the theme house application.
- 901 N E St, south: 8 people in 2 doubles and 1 quad
- 901 N E St, north: 8 people in 2 doubles and 1 quad
- 903 N E St: 6 people. Currently the Performing Arts house.
- 907 N E St, upstairs: 8 people in 4 doubles
- 907 N E St, downstairs: 8 people in 4 doubles
- 707 N D St: 4 people. Currently the Carver Cultural Center.
The requirements to live in a theme house are explained on the applications. If you’re interested in applying as a group, please use this application. Applications are due to Student Development by February 11th. Interviews for theme houses will take place on February 12th.