The Simpson College Service Hub is here to establish and sustain partnerships that encourage mutual engagement between campus and community.
Benefits for Community Partners or Agencies
- Increase opportunities for collaboration and the creation of possible solutions
- Enhance services to the community
- Gain access to university resources, especially youthful idealism
- Increase awareness of community needs
- Develop new ideas to better serve the community
- Encourage citizen support
- Recruit potential employees
- Discover a base of future community support
As a community partner, one of the best ways to initiate a new campus-community connection is by attending one of our Agency/Volunteer Fairs. These interactive events, hosted on Simpson’s campus, generally take place 1-2 times yearly. The Agency/Volunteer Fair is a great venue for meeting students and faculty who are interested in community service. To place your organization’s name on the invitation list for an upcoming Volunteer Fair, contact the Service Hub staff.
If you are interested in establishing a service partnership between your agency and Simpson College, contact Simpson’s Service Coordinator, Annie Fullas at 515-961-1716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.