As the profession moves further into the 21st century, Athletic Trainers have the opportunity to impact the health care of the physically active more than ever by providing preventative measures to injury and cost-effective, quality health care.
Now is the perfect time to earn your Athletic Training Degree from Simpson
- Simpson College is accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- On average, 85% of Simpson students pass the Board of Certification (BOC) Examination.
- Small class sizes provide more teacher to student attention and help.
- Since 2003, Athletic Training salaries have continued to rise.
- Get hands on experience rotating through a variety of Simpson sports.
- Opportunity to join the Athletic Training Club to develop leadership skills and become professionally active within the community.
With an Athletic Training Degree you can work with:
- Professional and collegiate sports
- Secondary and intermediate schools
- Sports medicine clinics
- Hospital emergency rooms and rehab clinics
- Occupational settings
- Performing arts
- Law enforcement and military
- Physician offices
Get Started Today!
Wanna learn more about everything Simpson's Athletic Training Program has to offer or schedule a visit? Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to you.
If you’re really serious about making a change in the world, I would go to Simpson because there are plenty of professors and other people here looking to do the exact same thing. They can really make a difference, and they can change your life like they changed mine.”
Allison Barloon ’14 Athletic Training graduate
The Simpson College Athletic Training Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) and remains in good standing as of 4-19-2016.
BOC pass rate data
|FIELDS||2011-2012||2012-2013||2013-2014||2014-2015||2015-2016||3 YR AGGREGATE|
|Number of students graduating from program.||13||17||13||14||14||41|
|Number of students graduating from program who took examination.||11||14||12||12||8||32|
|Number of students who passed the examination on the first attempt.||5||9||12||8||3||23|
|Percentage of students who passed the examination on the first attempt.||45||64||100||67||38||72|
|Number of students who passed the examination regardless of the number of attempts.||8||13||12||10||3||25|
|Percentage of students who passed the examination regardless of the number of attempts.||73||93||100||83||38||78|