Welcome to the Student Accessibility website
Simpson College is dedicated to providing a supportive environment for students with disabilities. We work with students and faculty to create an environment in which all students may learn and reach their fullest potential. For more information, please contact Drew Van Winkle, Student Accessibility Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Do We Serve?
The Accessibility Services Office works with a wide range of students. They include, but are not limited to students with:
- Learning disabilities ( written language, math, reading, dyslexia, dysnomia)
- Mental health conditions (anxiety, depression)
- Chronic health conditions (migraines, epilepsy)
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Blind or low vision
- Traumatic brain Injury
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis)
- Temporary injuries (concussions, knee surgery)