The Simpson Code expects all students:
- To respect the rights of other persons regardless of their race, sex, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation or national origin. Physical or psychological abuse of a person or conduct that threatens the health or safety of any person is not allowed.
- To respect the on-going program of all aspects of the college including teaching, research, administration, disciplinary procedures and other sponsored or authorized activities on college property. Obstruction or disruption of activities is not allowed.
- To respect the property of other individuals, organizations and the college.
- To observe all local, state and federal laws.
- To observe regulations pertaining to housing units and college buildings and grounds that are officially adopted through the organizational procedures of student government, faculty, administration and/or trustees. Specific regulations applicable to housing units and college buildings are included herein and resident students should also refer to the housing contract.
- To observe honesty in academic work and official college records. Cheating, plagiarism and giving false information to the college are not allowed.
- To meet financial obligations.