There are many resources available to aid and enrich students and faculty in their international education experiences. Below are just a few that we have compiled.
- Information on obtaining a U.S. Passport from the U.S. State Department.
- It is strongly recommended that you apply for your passport 3 months or more prior to your planned international departure as it can take up to 12 weeks for a new or renewed passport to be issued. You can apply for a passport at the Warren County Recorder’s Office located in the County Administration building across Clinton Avenue from the Carver Science Center. The cost for a first-time passport has recently gone up to $135, while the cost to renew an expired passport is now $110.
- Central Intelligence Agency’s World Factbook
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) travelers’ health advisories
- U.S. State Department travel warnings
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) traveling guidelines