Endorsement Speech Communication/Theatre 5-12
- Comm102 Public Speaking in Society (4)
- Comm 201 Argumentation and Rhetoric (4)
- Comm 155 or Comm 220 or Comm 222 (4)
- Thtr 101 Script Analysis (4)
- Thtr 130 Acting (4)
- Additions credits in theatre or speech (4-6)Minimum credits = 24
Support Course Required in Addition to Endorsement and other education courses.
- Educ 341 Sec Language Arts Educ Seminar & Practicum 2
All full-time degree-seeking students progressing toward a theatre major must be enrolled in Theatre 001 each semester of on-campus attendance. All full-time students progressing toward a theatre minor or toward a teaching endorsement in Speech/Communication/Theatre must enroll in Theatre 001 at least once.