Through a partnership with Tutor.com, Student Support Services offers 24/7 online tutoring that connects students one-to-one with a subject expert tutor the minute they need assistance. The tutoring service can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Online tutoring is available in the following subject areas:
- Math – Algebra, Algebra II, Basic Math, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics, Trigonometry
- Science – Basic, Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Physics, Earth Science
- Liberal Arts – Grammar, Literature, Social Studies
- Business – Accounting, Finance, Economics (3pm – midnight everyday)
- Real-time Writing Support
- En Espanol – Math, Science, and Social Studies
Additionally, the program also offers resources such as study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos.
How to Access:
- Click on hyperlink to www.tutor.com/simpsontrio
- Contact SSS for your username/password
- Scroll over the College Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite”
You can learn more about Tutor.com works in this How It Works Video http://youtu.be/BZLILkaiXXM.