Flordelino Lagundino is a director, actor, teacher, and producer. He is the producing artistic director of Theater Alaska.
Directing credits include:
- Macbeth (Theater Alaska); Aubergine (Park Square Theatre)
- FOB (Drama League DirectorFest)
- Trigger (Leviathan Lab)
- Deliverance-workshop (Syracuse Stage)
- Un-workshop (Pan Asian Rep)
- Sweeney Todd, Doubt, Yellowman, Cedar House, and Animals Out of Paper (Perseverance Theatre)
- Flipzoids, The Reincarnation of Stories, True West, and Shakespeare’s R&J (Generator Theater Company)
- Sweeney Todd (Juneau Symphony)
- In the Next Room (or the Vibrator Play), Much Ado About Nothing, Stone Cold Dead Serious, In the Blood (Brown University/Trinity Repertory Company).
- Vietgone (Mixed Blood Theatre) - Ivey Award for Best Ensemble; Measure for Measure (The Old Globe)
- Camino Real (The Shakespeare Theatre Company)
- World premiere of Willy Wonka (The Kennedy Center)
- World premiere of The Long Season, world premiere of Yeast Nation, Hamlet, Twelfth Night, The Importance of Being Earnest, Hair, The Who's Tommy, Noises Off, The Last Five Years, The Inspector General (Perseverance Theatre)
- Invisible City 14th Street (Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company).
- Artistic director of Park Square Theatre, Generator Theater, and Leviathan Lab
- Associate producer at La Jolla Playhouse
- Founding producer of the graduate theater company Romp of Otters at Brown University
- Art project coordinator at Sealaska Heritage Institute.
Director of Fellowships:
- SDC Sir John Gielgud Classical Directing Fellow
- Drama League NY Directing Fellow
- Kennedy Center, Oregon Shakespeare Festival FAIR Fellow
- Arena Stage Allen Lee Hughes Fellow.
- Education: MFA in directing, Brown University/Trinity Repertory Company
- MFA in acting, University of Texas at Austin.
You can check out Flordelino's work on his website at www.lagundino.com