Sharon Wilkinson moved from her faculty position on the Indianola campus to become the Campus Director and Academic Advisor in West Des Moines. She enjoys supporting students, faculty, and staff in all aspects of teaching and learning, tailoring her efforts to meet each individual’s needs.
- Academic advising
- Online teaching and learning
- Curricular design
Exemplary Teaching Award, Simpson College, 2019
Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award, Iowa Chapter of the American Association of Teachers of French, 2017
- Ph.D. in French with a concentration in Second Language Acquisition, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 1995.
- M.A. in Linguistics, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 1992.
- B.A. in Modern Languages (summa cum laude), Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, 1990.
- Certificate in Instructional Design and Online Teaching, 2017. Online Learning Consortium.