Simpson College seeks qualified candidates for a Full Time Head Coach - Men’s & Women’s Swimming.
This position reports directly to the Director of Athletics and will manage the day-to-day operations for the men’s and women’s swimming program, emphasizing:
- Recruitment and retention of qualified student-athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters
- Monitor the academic progress for all student-athletes in the program
- Supervision of the program’s operational budget
- Scheduling of all competitions and events
- Fundraising support for program needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population
- Strong organization skills,
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
Please send a cover letter, resume, name, and contact information for three professional references to Human Resources, Simpson College, 701 North C St., Indianola, IA 50125, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Simpson offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including tuition waiver benefits for eligible employees and their immediate family members. Interviews will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
It is the policy and practice of Simpson College to provide equal educational and employment opportunities for all. We specifically encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities to apply. The entire Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found here. Employment will require a criminal background check, which may include, but is not limited to, criminal history, national sex offender search, and motor vehicle history.