Dive in and reach your academic goals!
Register for Summer at Simpson today
Get a jumpstart on your coursework or try something new, with Simpson’s three affordable summer sessions. Through these flexible online and hybrid course options, you’ll be sure to make a splash in your education.
- Summer Session 1: May 23 – July 16, 2023 (8 weeks)
- Summer Session 2: June 27 – Aug. 20, 2023 (8 weeks)
- Summer Session Cross: May 23 – Aug. 13, 2023 (12 weeks)
Summer 2023 Calendar
Registration information and available courses are below. For questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-309-3099.
Summer 2023 Tuition and Fees
- Undergraduate tuition: $425/credit
- Graduate tuition:
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice: $565/credit
- Master of Arts in Teaching: $555/credit
- Master of Music in Choral Conducting: $800/credit
- Audit rate: $230 per credit
- Technology fee: $7 per credit
- Online fee: $25/credit
Many students will qualify for financial aid. For questions about summer financial aid, please contact the office of financial aid.
|ACCT-201||Intro To Accounting||WEB|
|COMM-101||Intro To Communications||WEB|
|EXPL-150||Life Experience Portfolio||WEB|
|JPN-105||Kimonos And Bluejeans||WEB|
|MIS-145||Management Info Systems||WEB|
|PHIL 250||Applied Ethics||WEB|
|SCJ-340||Race And Ethnic Relations||WEB|
|SOC-210||Stats For Social Sciences||WEB|
|ENG-112||Us Lit I||WEB|