Access Simpson Days
February 19, March 12, March 17 (virtual) and March 26
What is Access Simpson?
Your hard work has paid off and you've been accepted to Simpson College. Now it's time to take a deep dive into the Simpson Experience and learn how you can excel as part of the #ONESimpson family.
Select a date below to register
At Access Simpson Day, you will:
- Talk with our expert faculty about what to expect in your classes
- Engage with current students who were just in your shoes
- Learn how to get involved in the campus community outside of the classroom
- Discover the resources available to help you succeed
- Visit with members of the admissions and financial aid teams
Schedule of Events
The opening session takes place at Great Hall, located on the second floor of Pfeiffer Dining Hall. You'll learn about housing options and living at Simpson and get your schedule for the day.
Visit Simpson Safely
The Office of Admissions at Simpson College is committed to ensuring that COVID-19 related academic disruptions don't interfere with the ability of prospective students to explore Simpson. The College offers a variety of in-person visit options while adhering to all health and safety guidelines. In addition, virtual options are also available.